Basketball is a world famous sport that every sports lover loves to play it. It has a great fan following in all around the globe. Most of the people including me prefer to play it in the leisure time. It is a sport that played between two or five players. In this sport, a player has to goal on the portable basketball hoop. Whatever team will goal the ball more than another team is declared to the win of the match. So, we can say that basketball hoop plays a vital role in this game. Even without the basketball hoop, players will not be able to play basketball. Same as that backboard is an important feature of the basketball hoop. It is very sturdy and durable aspect that is used to hit the ball to the net, but if accident breaks this backboard, then you should have to replace or repair it. If you are thinking that replacing a basketball backboard is an overwhelming task, then you are absolutely wrong. By below-mentioned steps, you can easily replace your basketball backboard.
Here Are Few Easy Steps To Replace The Basketball Backboard
• First of all, you require a screwdriver to remove your existing or old backboard. Keep in mind that that backboard may be heavy so ask someone to help you to remove it.
• One more thing you have to remember that remove the basketball rim first and then take off the backboard because the rim is attached to the backboard, so you have to take off the rim before the actual backboard.
• After removing the backboard, it’s time to measure the dimensions of the existing backboard so that you can buy a perfect size of the backboard.
• You can also get some recommendations from experts for the backboard brands and choose one from them that meet your specifications.
• Now, go to the sports shop, where plenty of the basketball backboards and other equipment may present. Tell them your required size and dimensions of the backboard and pick the best-fitted backboard for you.
• This backboard comes with the factory parts that are used to install the backboard.
• After purchasing the new one, unwrap it and install it with the help of a screwdriver and a person.
• Install the backboard to the base model that you already have.
• Keep ensure that the backboard must be tightly installed otherwise, it can fall and harm someone.
• After installing the backboard, fix out the basketball rim, which you have to take off from the existing backboard, and that is also tightly fixed.
• Now your basketball backboard is successfully installed, and you are ready to play.
After reading this article, you may find that installing a basketball is a very painless and quick process, and you can install it in a small time. Now, you have no need to wait for experts to fix it, you can easily install it on your own.